At the Anxiety & OCD Center
Positions Available: Mental Health
Join The Anxiety & OCD Center Team
The Anxiety and OCD Center is a leading Philadelphia-area provider of evidence-based treatment of anxiety and related disorders. The Anxiety and OCD Center provides highly effective outpatient treatment programs for anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and related disorders.
Effective evidence-based treatments are not widely used and the Anxiety and OCD Center seeks to provide first-line treatments that work, which begins with highly trained providers. A team approach prepares our clinicians to better learn and implement scientifically-based assessments and treatments.
When you join The Anxiety and OCD Center team you will transform lives and improve families and communities.
You become part of:
- A highly respected organization providing life-changing care for 16 years
- A local leader using evidence-based treatment to shape the future of behavioral health
- A dedicated team inspired by our mission to serve those struggling with mental health challenges
- An organization committed to ensuring that evidence based services are accessible to those in underserved communities
- A clinical practice that actively promotes professional growth, work-life balance and multiple options to take on new roles in various levels of care.
- Learn and apply evidence-based interventions in individual outpatient treatment and intensive outpatient treatment programs for children, teens and adults
- Gain practical experience working in teams guided by experienced mentors. A team approach prepares clinicians to better learn and implement scientifically based assessments and treatments
- Expand their network by collaborating with varied professionals in the community
- Participate in talks and workshops delivered to the community and professional organizations
- Administer psychological assessments for anxiety and related disorders
Join the Anxiety and OCD Center Team:
The Anxiety and OCD Center offers compensation higher than industry standard, excellent benefits, individual and group supervision, professional and career development opportunities, and a flexible schedule.
Please submit curriculum vitae, a cover letter, and three letters of recommendation to: Info@AnxietyOCD.com.
Join Our Team! Submit your application online.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit curriculum vitae, a cover letter, and three letters of recommendation