At the Anxiety & OCD Center
Positions Available: Mental Health & Business Positions
Improve families and communities.
Learn effective treatment and succeed in your career.
At the Anxiety and OCD Center, providing our patients with treatment from our highly trained clinicians is a top priority.
Effective evidence-based treatments are not widely used and the Anxiety and OCD Center seeks to provide first-line treatments that work, which begins with highly trained providers. A team approach prepares our clinicians to better learn and implement scientifically-based assessments and treatments. When you join our team, you will transform lives, improve families, and communities.
As a clinician at the Anxiety and OCD Center, you will become part of:
- A practice where you can grow and succeed professionally, with opportunities to take on new roles and grow into leadership positions
- A high-quality practice with a mission to use evidence-based treatments that work to treat those struggling with mental health disorders, to serve the community, and to train providers
- A team of experienced mentors who provide a wealth of practical experience and guidance and who actively collaborate with professionals in other disciplines.
- A team that offer assessments and various levels of care for children, adolescents, and adults
- A flexible work environment where you can operate in several locations across the Main Line: Malvern, Ardmore
The Anxiety and OCD Center is a leading Philadelphia-area provider of evidence-based treatment of the anxiety and related disorders. The Anxiety and OCD Center provides highly effective outpatient treatment programs for anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and related disorders.
Apply today and join our team!
Join Our Team! Submit your application online.
The Anxiety and OCD Center welcomes serious applicants interested in learning evidence-based assessments and treatments.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY: